Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- US Supreme Court hears travel ban challenge
- Analysts predict hotel exec optimism during Q1 calls
- Whitbread separates Premier Inn, Costa Coffee operations
- Security researchers reveal hotel master-key hack
- US consumer confidence rises in April
Hilton and Pebblebrook’s pre-released results set the tone for the first-quarter earnings season. Hotel industry analysts anticipate better-than-expected performance across the board and are hoping to hear chatter about Pebblebrook’s offer to acquire LaSalle.