Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Summit Hotel Properties sells six hotels for $135m
- KHP Capital Partners closes $361-million fund
- Radisson’s strategy for growth of Country Inn & Suites
- Archeologists dig up past life of Crescent Hotel
- US consumer spending came back in March
U.S. hotel occupancy rose 2.4% to 69.9% during the week of 7-13 April, while ADR increased 4.4% to $136.25 and RevPAR rose 6.9% to $95.22.