Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Trump, Putin meet to improve relationship between countries
- RLJ Lodging sells Embassy Suites Napa Valley for $102m
- Hotel F&B outlets increase shareable menu offerings
- Real estate developers ‘race’ to invest in opportunity zones
- Despite dip in June, US retail sales stay strong
Innovation created by disruptors often leads to better distribution options for hoteliers as they strive to provide loyal guests with experiences and services that convince them to book rooms on brand.com channels, according to a panel revenue specialists.